Technical Support Outsourcing San Diego
Tech support is often outsourced for a good reason. It’s expensive for companies to set up and maintain phone lines and employees, and for most companies, tech support can be handled by a third party with ease – there is no need to talk to an actual employee of the company to solve a problem. Since outsourcing tech support is smart and often cheaper, many companies choose to get outside help instead of setting up an in-house process.
However, you can’t get help from just anywhere. You need quality tech support agents who help your customers without making them frustrated. Ideally, you work with a reputable San Diego company like Pro Outsourcing, where the agents speak English without an accent, and they understand English/American culture so they can engage in friendly banter to make the conversation enjoyable. Continue on to learn more.
What You Need in Tech Support Services
Ask questions like these when considering an outsourcing company:
- Where are the agents located? First thing is first. Do you need USA agents? If so, confirm that the company hires USA agents, and that the agents are actually based in the USA (ask for an address).
- How do they talk? Are they multilingual or English natives? Is there an accent? How heavy is the accent?
- What can they learn? Some companies are for basic questions and answers, whereas others will train just a few specialists to really get to know your products.
- How much am I going to pay? Once you iron out the specifics of what you’re looking for and what the company provides, look for the cheapest price. Good tech support isn’t necessarily inexpensive, but you can usually find affordable options.
- Is the company PCI compliant? If you are trusting sensitive billing information to a third party, confirm and double-check that they are up to code on the latest security protocols. Otherwise, you could be on the line for data being compromised.
We have bilingual, no-accent agents that know the colloquialisms standing by to learn about your products and help your customers.
General Tech Support Outsourcing Tasks
- Pre-sale questions. Customers may have a question on a particular aspect of your product before they buy. Good support agents can answer all of their questions and lead them towards the sale.
- General customer queries. Give your customers a direct line to the people who know the most about your products to answer any questions that might arise.
- Troubleshooting. If a customer is unable to use your product in some way, agents will be able to guide the customer through the specifics of the product and straighten out him or her quickly.
No matter what you need outsourced tech support for; Pro Outsourcing can help you get it done. Give us a call or email us today and we’ll let you know exactly what we can do for you. You’ll love the quality of the support, and you’ll love our affordable pricing even more. Call 858-413-3000 or fill out the form to the right to get started today.